- 250 Likes
- 28 Jan 2022
VoiPLY is one of the top VoIP solutions available for businesses. It aims to provide simple and reliable phone systems for small to medium-sized businesses who are looking to fulfil their changing communication needs with a wide range of powerful features. With no contracts, it’s an affordable solution for any business, although be aware that you need to pay extra for certain features.
Launched in 2012, VoiPLY was established to fill the changing needs of businesses in today’s modern world. It is particularly suited to small and medium-sized businesses. More than 5,000 companies now use VoiPLY, benefiting from the 60+ features that are available. Starting from just $15 per month, including phone equipment and free shipping, it is an affordable solution for all businesses.
VoiPLY Plans and Pricing
The pricing model is simple using VoiPLY. Their Business Pro plan costs just $15 per month. The plan includes:
- Unlimited Calls to the US and Canada
- Free Auto Attendants
- HD Voice
- Free Hold Music
- Voicemail to Email
- US-based Support
- 99.999% Uptime
With this plan, you can use your own telephone equipment or you can purchase a device through VoiPLY. Their standard phone (with 2 line keys, HD audio with speakerphone, 3-way conference calling, dual switch 10/100 Mbps, and a 1-year warranty) is free. There are more expensive phone systems available, with prices ranging up to $250.
VoiPLY Ease of Use and Setup
Setting up your phone system with VoiPLY is simple. Follow these 4 easy steps:
- Select Your Phone Number – You can choose to keep your own phone number or to get a new one. If you choose to keep your own number, you’ll enter it in the required field and will receive porting instructions after you check out.
- Select Your Product/Services – You’ll need to select the phone you want to come with your plan. Make sure to take into account the cost of the phone, as well as the features it includes. You can also select to bring your own phone. You may also choose to include the Fax Package at this point.
- Customize Details – You’ll need to select the user label and extension number and can include advanced options if you choose.
- Call Routing – You can choose one of three options here:
- Ring One – Select one extension to deal with all incoming calls.
- Ring All – All phones ring simultaneously when the main company line rings.
- Auto Receptionist – If you select this option, you’ll receive instructions after you check out.
VoiPLY Customer Support
- Phone – 1-844-486-4759
- Email – N/A
- Live chat – Typically respond to messages in under 5 minutes.
If you prefer to look for answers yourself, you’ll find an FAQ section. This is a bit limited, but you can find many basic answers. Live chat is responsive; however, so if you’re looking for quick answers, they’re your best option.
VoiPLY Bottom Line
VoiPLY is an efficient and inexpensive phone solution for small to medium-sized businesses. Their basic plan includes 20+ features that allow for simple communication, easy collaboration, and quick setup. Overall, they offer more than 60 powerful features with no contract, no setup fee, and no phone costs. You do; however, need to pay extra charges for some of the features or for upgrading your phone equipment so keep that in mind when working out the costs. We would have liked to have seen easier email access to customer support, but with live chat responding within 5 minutes, you won’t need to wait long for answers to your questions. Overall, VoiPLY offers a reliable phone service with the features you need. Whether you’re on the go or in your office, it’s a promising communications solution for the whole company.
20 Mar 2018 - 2pmPeter studied Journalism in University. He makes a living writing about Online Casinos. His favourite casino game is roulette but he still plays online poker in his spare time. It's no surprise his favourite quote is "If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker".Reply20 Mar 2018 - 2pmPeter studied Journalism in University. He makes a living writing about Online Casinos.Reply20 Mar 2018 - 2pmNam porttitor blandit accumsan. Ut vel dictum sem, a pretium dui. In malesuada enim in dolor euismod, id commodo mi consectetur. Curabitur at vestibulum nisi. Nullam vehicula nisi velit. Mauris turpis nisl, molestie ut ipsum et, suscipit vehicula odio. Vestibulum interdum vestibulum felis ac molestie. Praesent aliquet quam et libero dictum, vitae dignissim leo eleifend. In in turpis turpis.Reply20 Mar 2018 - 2pmSteve Fisher is an outdoor enthusiast who lives in Bay Area of San Diego with his two dogs, Tom and Jerry. His whole life he wanted to be a writer and loves researching anything from earthworms to blockchain technology. Steve believes you can change the world with words, or at least make people's live better with reliable information. When he's not writing, he's hiking with his dogs in the Sierra Nevada mountain range.Reply
20 Mar 2018 - 2pm